Before you can use the analysis functionality you need to register first. After uploading and analyzing your test images, different error messages could be displayed. They always give you hints on what went possibly wrong and what you could do to fix these issues.
This part of the manual covers:
1. In order to use the lensTESTER analysis, a user account is required. Click on “Login” in the main menu and then choose “Don’t have an account?” to create a free account. Fill out the required fields with your personal data. You will receive a confirmation note to the entered email address shortly after.
2. If you have already purchased the lensTESTER, you can unlock the online measurement functionality by entering the serial number of your test chart under “Profile” -> “My subscription”.
Upload and analysis
1. Remove your card from the camera and copy the pictures to your computer. Open the Browser and go to camtest.eu.
2. Create an account or simple login. Click on "lensTESTER" -> "Start lensTESTER" to access the test area.
3. Create your personal camera-lens-combinations.
4. Select a measurement type you want to analyze, for example an aperture series. Click the "plus sign" on the left side.
5. Name your measurement series and upload up to twenty test photos, you want to analyze.
6. Start analysis by clicking the "Analyze!"-button.
Notes and warnings
1. If notes appear during upload or after analyzing, affected images are marked with a yellow or red symbol. By clicking on the respective test image, you will receive a short description of the fault.
2. You find a detailed list under "lensTESTER" -> "Notes and warnings".